Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Java Developer
East Hartford,CT
6 months Contract

*Must-haves*
BS Degree in Computer Science or Related field
3-6+ years Java/J2EE experience
Strong hands-on knowledge of Java EE or spring framework (expertise in any
one while reasonable familiarity with other is a must, expertise in both is
a big plus)
Strong hands-on knowledge of one or more ORM technologies like Hibernate,
JPA.
Strong understanding of service oriented architecture and design in
developing software ground-up on SOA principles (both in SOAP and REST
world)