Please reply at

C# ASP.Net Developer
2 Years Contract

*Must be 8+ Years*

Strong familiarity with the .NET platform in general, and ASP.NET
Experience with ASP.NET and MVC framework and relevant design patterns
Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
Query writing and Stored Procedure / TSQL skills
Strong Fluency in the C# programming language, and at least decent working
knowledge of<[>
Good knowledge of CSS selectors and styles
Familiarity with the Javascript programming language and jQuery platform

The candidate needs to be able to work independently on issues/tasks, we
don't really have the bandwidth for close supervision.
The candidate needs to be able to adapt to new code environments quickly.
We have a lot of different applications written in different styles and
tools/platforms, and we need someone who can handle that kind of
The candidate should be used to working with legacy production systems.

Some experience in Windows Powershell a plus
Working knowledge of using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source
control as well as ALM
Strong HTML / Client side skills
Ability to cut clean, semantic html markup
Experience with the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM

*Role :*
100% Development of new internal web applications.