Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the below role:
Title: Applications Oracle DBA
Location: Ada, MI
End: 6 mos
EAD, GC and Citizens only for this Position.
5+ years as DBA and 2+ years heavy Oracle DBA
Application DBA - Performance tuning, data modeling, problem solving
This position provides three key areas of support. The first area of
support is strategic activities related to standards, practices,
conventions and architectural frameworks for database platforms, database
tools and overall company database macro metadata repository. The second
area of support is application development activities with analysis,
estimating, design/modeling, metadata and implementation activities. The
third area of support is operational activities with database recovery,
tuning, monitoring, platform maintenance/upgrades, and client connectivity.
All activities require communication, planning and technical competencies.
Here is some more verbiage
• Interact with Business System Analysts and Software Developers to
transform business requirements and application requirements into
appropriate data model solutions
• Create and maintain database models and scripts that create, modify or
delete database objects
• Assist Software Developers on writing stored procedures and triggers
• Work with Software Developers on database conversions and migrations
• Create and maintain security for database access
• Perform database and application tuning along with Software Developers
• Create, maintain and implement database development standards with best
• Coordinate and work with vendors on packaged software in regards to
changes impacting databases
Also MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS, CUSTOMER FOCUSED AND EXCELLENT
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.