*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Title: Linux Admin*
*Location: Atlanta GA*
- A minimum of 8+ years of Linux administration
- Strong Linux experience in all latest versions with hands on cluster
- Must have managed huge environment of 1000+ servers.
- Linux Server Administrator Install, administer, and optimize company
Linux servers and related components to achieve high performance of the
applications supported by tuning the servers Administration includes
ensuring the availability of client/server applications,
- Configuring all new implementations
- Work hand in hand with the Application Operations/support and
Applications Delivery groups
- Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance
issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log issues,
connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Deep understanding of TMP Solution deployment architecture – Single
Node, Clusters, etc.,
- Unix SA administrator – OS performance tuning, reconfigure OS
parameters, setup Service Accounts, File system permissions, etc.,
- Utilize Advance Monitoring capability to setup probes in JVMs,
Service Layer response times, Data pay-load response times, etc.,
- Manage Load Balancers, Security Certificates, etc
- Symantec Storage Foundation is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and soft skill
- L3 experience is must
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.