Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your *consultant resumes
along with Contact details* That fits the below job description.

Please reply at

QA Analyst W/Selenium And C# Test Scripts
6+ Months Contract

They need a candidate who has experience developing test scripts for c# web

*Top 3 skills:*
C# (web applications)
Experience with Selenium
Develop and execute manual and automated tests for REST APIs using C#
(Coded UI is a plus)

*Nice to Have:*
Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
Agile experience
Innovative/proactive (be able to work independently without much direction)