I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Location – Chanhassen, MN
*Position Type: C2H*
This key role will be joining our team to help lead the development/support
of client’s flagship web applications. Join a rapidly growing, fun,
dynamic Technical team and build customer facing applications that are
transforming the way our company interacts with our members.
*Examples of Work Performed *
1. 65% on writing code, 35% on technical design and mentoring,
2. Write code for one or more programs or projects to ensuring adherence
to technical excellence of our consumer-facing experiences
3. Remain current on technology trends applicable to client’s business
4. Mentor other developers, participate in code reviews
5. Use appropriate technical design methods to explain your approach
6. Ensure technology, legal, security and process standards are followed
across your assigned business segments
7. Understand and communicate technical and functional design
8. Design, code, and test technical solutions, including unit testing
9. Understand project expectations as communicated by the Solution
Architect and/or Technical Director on the project
10. Estimate development effort to deliver
11. Recognize and effectively communicate risks to project timelines and
12. Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
13. Proactively work with Interactive Business Analysts, Creative, User
Experience and Quality Assurance Analyst to define project requirements
*Minimum Qualifications *
- 7+ years of Java/J2EE/JEE experience
- 7+ years of experience developing/supporting customer facing web
- 2+ years of experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with Continuous Integration tools (Bamboo
- 2+ years of experience with Junit
- Strong communicator – able to explain complex technical situations to
relatively non-technical co-workers and key business stakeholders.
- Solution oriented mindset – creative use of technology and alternative
- Takes pride and ownership of technical solutions.
- Mindset focused on pragmatic solutions with long-term vision in mind.
- Equally at home working with creative, business, and technical people.
- Cool under pressure, able to manage many details and priorities.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies, and ability to do so quickly, on
*Preferred Qualifications *
· Experience with CMS (Adobe CQ5/AEM preferred)
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, Jira Agile, Fisheye, Crucible
· Experience with Responsive Design
· Experience with Java Content Repositories
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.