Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the below role:
mail me @pradeepsaxena...@gmail.com
Bradenton FL or San Leandro CA
H1 Transfer are Okay
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning,
organization, control, integration, and completion of assigned projects.
Demonstrates advanced technical knowledge in architecture discipline and
broad knowledge of architectural/engineering systems,
architectural/engineering calculations, applications of
architectural/engineering and construction methods, and
architectural/engineering application of computers
• Demonstrated advanced administration, configuration, and
troubleshooting in middleware and web servers such as PeopleSoft
Application Server, Enterprise Java Application Servers, WebLogic, Tomcat
• Tenured experience in driving global target architecture,
standards, and roadmaps in distributed hardware, operating systems, and
cloud computing environments.
• Superior knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows,
Virtualization/VMware, x86-based computing platforms, networking, data
storage, disaster recovery, systems monitoring/ instrumentation/alerting,
performance management, and security.
• Responsible for architecting and designing service-orientation
architecture for a large, diverse Enterprise using open standards to ensure
reuse, interoperability, and sharing of data, business logic, and services.
• Design architectural applications that are Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA) based.
• Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web
service protocols such as SOAP and REST.
• Provide engineering, installation, configuration, maintenance
and support for hardware, operating systems and all ERP applications
associated with Unix/Linux/Microsoft hosted applications environments in a
24/7 support environment
• Monitors designated applications and takes corrective action to
prevent or minimize system down time.
• Become Subject Matter Expert on all hosted software products
• Provides technical solutions and escalated support for
non-routine, highly complex technical issues
• Develop and analyze highly complex system standards,
thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance
• Apply patches, service packs and bundles to multiple
environments as required
• Performance tuning, identify and fix performance bottlenecks
and tune the applications using traditional techniques and tools like
PeopleSoft Performance monitor, Oracle enterprise manager, Quest TOAD,
• Secures all Applications by developing system access,
monitoring, control, and evaluation
• Evaluate products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversee and
implement system upgrade strategies
• Establishes and tests disaster recovery policies and
procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
• Maintain documentation on physical and logical layout and
assets of the technical architectures and train co-workers as needed to
maximize availability and reliability
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
management, both verbally and in writing
• Provide technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly
complex system administration activities.
• Work closely with multiple departments as well as provide
detailed status reports on assigned projects and ongoing support for
assigned systems and applications
• Ensure performance of systems meet expected Service Level
• Lead and coordinate efforts during production outages
• Must have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Participate in an on-call rotation
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the
• Experience with PeopleSoft Installation and Upgrade process,
including the use of Upgrade/Change Assistant
• Experience with PeopleSoft Application Server, Process
Scheduler, Web Server and configuration settings
• Experience with Weblogic, Apache and IIS Web/Application Servers
• Experience with Web and Application architectures
• Experience with upgrading multiple Applications such as Oracle
Data Integrator (ODI), IBM COGNOS, Ping Federate, etc
• Experience with Java, ASP, HTML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL; development
• Experience with STAT, TOAD, SQL Plus, FTP, Precise
• Experience with Shell Scripting, UNIX, Linux, Windows
administration, and Networking
• Experience with load balancers and DMZ environments
• Experience with log analysis and various analysis tools
• Experience with Oracle database administration.
• Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager, Grid-control and
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with other third party development and database
administration tools e.g. SQL Navigator, SQL Tuner
• Knowledge on Oracle Support processes for technical requests
• Strong Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to mentor junior team members
• Ability to coordinate with multiple IT and Business stakeholders
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple complex projects or
• Demonstrates aptitude in logical and analytical thinking, as
well as displays expert problem solving and troubleshooting skills
*Thanks & Regards*
*Email: **pradeep <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>saxena...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.