Hello Partners,

I have one requirement as follows. Please let me know if you have any
suitable consultants & share your profiles at vi...@tscient.com for the
following role. I would appreciate if you could please send me their resume
and contact information with best possible rates ASAP. Thank You

Position:- UI/ Web Mobility Architect or iOS  ARCHITECT
Location:- Mounds View, MN
Duration: 6+Months

*Job Description:*

   - *10-12 Years of experience in Client Server architecture using Java,
   Servlet, HTML5 and JavaScript*
   - *Experience in Development of Web applications with Rich User
   Interface.*
   - *Good hands on experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS3 is MUST*
   - *Experience in server side components development using core Java,
   Servlet technologies is MUST*
   - *Experience in one or more of the HTML5/JavaScript frameworks like
   PhoneGap, JQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch/ExtJSe. Experience in building native
   apps, hybrid apps, and mobile web apps*

*Thanks And Regard,*
*Vicky Kumar *
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
*ll Phone: 510 870 5083 ll Fax: 877.701.4872*
*ll Email: vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>*