I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Sr. Systems Engineer
Location – Austin, TX
Duration : 6+Months
Green Card or US Citizens are a must.
*Will hire over the phone and will need very good communication skills*
The Sr. Systems Engineer should possess a broad understanding of technology
(hardware & software) and its application in a business environment. The
Systems Engineer should have excellent communication skills, demonstrate
project management skills, have enterprise data center experience, and
experience working with IT vendors and related support organizations.
• Proficient in managing, implementing, maintaining, and
upgrading Microsoft Exchange 2010 infrastructures in a high availability
model within a large enterprise environment (>10,000 users).
• Proficient with MS Lync
• Strong Experience in Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy,
IIS, and Windows 2003/2008 Server in a multi-forest, multi-domain
• Experience in MS Outlook 2010 and related features,
functionality and connectivity.
• Experience in Microsoft SharePoint within a large enterprise
environment (>10,000 users).
• Experience with deployment and troubleshooting Blackberry,
Good for Enterprise, ActiveSync and other mobile device technologies for
• Experience configuring and supporting Symantec Enterprise
Vault or other email archiving solution.
• Experience with VMware, Antivirus and Anti-SPAM, and IT
• Strong presentation and communication skills and the
capability to address and interact with individuals or groups at varying
levels of the organization.
• Must be well organized, self-motivated, and able to
prioritize and multi-task in high-pressure situations.
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in a MS Windows
Server environment with a user-base of greater than 10,000.
1. Effective system support activities as measured by
application and server up time, established service level agreements, and
2. Ability to complete assigned tasks on time.
3. Ability to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
4. Ability to research and address issues while following
established procedures with a minimum amount of supervision.
5. Effectiveness in identifying and improving standards,
guidelines, policies and procedures within the infrastructure.
6. Effective management of workload and assigned projects.
7. Effective documentation of process and procedures
Candidates will have a 4-year degree in a computer-related discipline. MCP,
MCSE, MCITP certifications desired
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.