Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
We have an immediate opening for an Application Architect/ Java
Developer/Scrum Master at the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
(OCI). OCI is a small state agency responsible for regulating the insurance
industry to ensure they are responsibly and adequately meeting the
insurance needs of Wisconsin citizens.
This position would lead a small Scrum team to implement multiple projects
for the Injured Patient and Families Compensation Fund (IPFCF). IPFCF is a
legislated medical malpractice Fund with assets of $1 billion providing
unlimited coverage to Wisconsin healthcare providers. We are re-engineering
our complex billing and compliance system to improve effectiveness and
customer satisfaction within the constraints of existing legislation.
The Injured Patients and Families Compensation Fund needs you! You will
work closely with a lively group of developers and users in re-engineering
a complex billing and compliance system for a mandatory medical malpractice
Fund with assets of $1 billion. Office is located in scenic downtown
Madison one block from the Capitol square. Applicants for this position
should be willing to make at least a 2-year commitment to the project.
Key skills that we are looking for are application architecture, Scrum,
Spring MVC, and Spring Webflow experience. The core technology being used
is Java, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle, Tomcat, and JIRA.
- Perform the role of scrum master for a small development team.
- Architect complex application features and technical designs.
- Research, develop POC’s, design, and implement solutions required for
complex application features.
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Develop and test business applications using the following technologies:
Java, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Oracle, Tomcat, Tiles, Maven, Subversion,
Artifactory, JSP, JQuery, Jenkins, Alfresco, OpenOffice, and Enterprise
- Develop applications using continuous integration and test-driven
- Produce Javadoc and other technical documentation as required.
- Follow and promote best practices and current application design and
- Take initiative to research and learn new technologies.
- Work with business customers to gather requirements and document use
cases as well as coordinate user acceptance testing
- Work with other OCI staff to implement process improvements
- Assist server administrators with administration for various
servers/tools used by the OCI application development team as needed which
include Tomcat, Apache, Artifactory, Alfresco, Jenkins, Subversion,
RabbitMQ, and Open Office.
- Expert knowledge of Scrum methodology and JIRA
- Expert knowledge of Java and object-oriented design
- Expert knowledge of technical architecture
- Expert knowledge of relational databases, Oracle preferred.
- Expert knowledge of JSP’s.
- Expert knowledge of Tomcat web server administration
- Expert knowledge of Apache HTTP server administration
- Expert knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- Expert knowledge of Eclipse
- Expert knowledge of the Spring Framework (mostly Spring MVC)
- Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to lead and provide technical direction to others.
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.