Please reply at

Front End Developer (Must be 7+ Years)
San Francisco,CA
6+ Months Contract

*Candidates need to be very strong in HTML5 and experience working on
Hybrid apps.*

*Must Haves*
Minimum 7+ years in front end web development
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring
Comfortable in Windows, Linux, or  Unix environment
IDE tools such as  Eclipse or IntelliJ

*Nice to Haves*
Basic understanding core Java
Experience with Javascript UI Libraries such as jQuery, YUI or Prototype
Experience with Ajax