Urgent Requirement - Data Analyst- Raleigh, NC C2C Rate: 50-55/h
IN PERSON After phone screen
Our client, a leading financial/retirement services is looking for a data
miner/data analyst to join their data testing team on a large integrated
product testing effort.
Requires a proactive individual who takes initiative and can work
effectively in a fast paced Agile environment. Duties will be to track down
data from various systems of record (Oracle and backend mainframe systems)
to support required test scenarios, and helping to build out the library of
test data which will be needed for a new virtual services initiative.
• Create and/or mine test data using SQL for various financial services
• Analyze use cases and suggest data scenarios to test
• Lead and help create data governance practices
• Support test environment strategies that require multiple and separate
environments for different projects.
• Innovate on best practices with regards to data in test case automation
• Become SME on non-pension backend systems
• Create a repository of virtualized scenarios, working with tools for
• Recommend strategies and methods to improve data management for testing
• Interact effectively with peers, management, and cross functional teams
to address and resolve issues
• Work effectively with global teams. Bridge time zone gaps between US and
*Critical Success Factors*
* Strong SQL, data mining, and data analysis
• Experience with data automation
• Fundamentals of service and data virtualization
• Ability to multi-task.
• Experience with QA methodologies, analysis, development, and test project
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with product development, systems management
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.