JOB TITLE: Business Architect
Scanned copy of work authorization is a must
• Serve as business architect for Global Risk capabilities; partner with
AET delivery teams throughout the systems delivery lifecycle to deliver
transformational, innovative and foundational capabilities.
• Develop business architecture artifacts/models for new and evolving
capabilities such as Instant Customer Notification, Line Management, Income
Capture, Collections, Settlement & Workout, etc. that comprise the Risk
Framework Partner with global RIM stakeholders to align business needs
with key RIM strategies and integrate them into Risk capabilities and
• Partner with AET Portfolio Architects to align business architecture with
• Influence prioritization by supporting cost/benefit analysis and offering
investment recommendations to further enhance RIM goals and business
• Facilitate SQP funding processes for business prioritized efforts and
initiate project kick-off in collaboration with technology delivery teams.
• Be a key contributor to deploying Credit Risk 2020 - the next generation
of innovative and adaptable capabilities needed to fuel growth and
*Required Skills/Qualifications:- *
• American Express Risk processes/capabilities.
• AET Systems Development Lifecycle.
• Project management.
• Business Architecture experience (desired).
• Strong thought leadership and comfort with ambiguity.
• Ability to lead and facilitate discussions, bring consensus, harvest
ideas and flesh out solutions with Business & AET SMEs.
• Driving results -Strong team orientation with the ability to collaborate
across a variety of business and technology teams - Influencing &
negotiation skills - Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
• Motivated self-starter who is eager to learn new processes/systems,
influence long term change while having fun. Initiative, innovation, and
influence are all key ingredients for applicants.
• At least 3 years of project management and/or Business Architecture
• At least 3 years experience in a role working with business partners
• Highly proficient with Powerpoint & Excel; some experience with Provision
or similar business process modeling tools; technical background is
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.