Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great.

Please see the requirement and reply me *ASAP.*

*Position: Technical Writer*

*Location: MONTGOMERY, AL*

*Duration: Long term*

Job Description:

Experience:

•Experience with *State* *Government*, *Medicaid*, *CHIP* and *DHR*
business area or *healthcare* industry

•Hands-on *technical writing* and* editing experience*, with specific
experience in documenting information technology software and systems.

•Knowledge of information *gathering*, *planning*, and *organizing*
*methods* and *principles*.

•Experience with *desktop* *publishing* tools

•Strong understanding of document formatting and presentation techniques.

•Needs to be able to work independently and not rely on State or other team
members for direction

Skill/Technology:

•Five years’ experience as a *Technical Writer:*

•Exceptional *written* and *oral* communication skills.

•Superior attention to detail.

•Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on *rapport-building*,
*listening*, and *interviewing* skills.

•Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as
required.

•Ability to absorb and retain information *quickly*, specifically complex
technical information.

•Ability to analyze target audience and to present ideas in user-friendly
language.

•Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.

Thanks & Regards,

*Paul*

IT.Recruiter
* SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507

Email: p...@svksystems.com| <p...@svksystems.com|#> paul.svksys.
paulrice7...@yahoo.in

Website: www.svksystems.com

*Note: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with “REMOVE” in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.*