Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Job Title: *Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) SME*
Location: Herndon, VA ; Richmond, VA ; Dallas, TX ; E. Rutherford, NJ
Duration: Long term
Experience: 10+ years
Pay Rate: $50-60/ hour
Face to Face Interview
*a) Typical Duties: *
b) This person is an Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Oracle Data Integrator
and will provide project planning and technical support to the application
developers and TWAI application business owners. This resource will be the
primary point of contact for Oracle Data Integrator Product throughout the
application life cycle. In this role, the individual will ensure Oracle
Data Integrator readiness compliance; propose architectural solutions to
support Oracle Data Integrator requirements for high availability,
reliability, security, etc.; work with clients to develop and update
migration project schedules and provide appropriate communications. Must be
willing to handle complexity and troubleshoot various technical scenarios
on various software platforms.
· At least 5 years of application instrumentation systems design,
deployment, and support experience is desirable.
c) *Required Skills and/or Product Knowledge: *
· A third party accessment test will be required as determined by HP prior
· Need a resource fully knowlegeable with the Oracle Data Integrator
· 5 years of Oracle Data Integrator experience including design,
administration, configuration and integration with COTS products. Focus is
on the Administration of the Oracle Data Integrator Product.
· Must have experience with installing and configuring Oracle Data
Integrator on Solaris 10 Operating System. .
· Must be able to provide installation, optimization, and troubleshooting
support for the Oracle Data Integrator and associated Oracle Data
· Must be able to work with Developers who design, develop, code test and
implement procedures to load the data warehouse according to the approved
design and technical models incorporating the business rules and data
· Document the modified application design, code, logic, packages, modules
or triggers in the appropriate tool and update the operations manual.
· Will work with a team supporting the customer.
· Experience in integrating and deploying Oracle Data Integrator Product in
a shared hosting environment
· Working knowledge of production Web hosting environments is required
· Strong knowledge of Solaris 8 and 10 administration
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to produce written documentation (procedures and work
· Ability to work effectively in a team, and with clients
· Ability to work effectively in a team, and with clients Demonstration of
initiative and results oriented with flexibility and tenacity, and the
ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances
· Strong diplomacy, assertiveness, influencing skills with commitment and
ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
· Strong dedication to provide quality customer service
· Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
· Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the
cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be
included in resolving an issue
· Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as
well as work as part of a larger team managed by a project manager
d) *The following skills and experience are preferred:*
e) Prefer experience in an ITIL environment.
f) Oracle Data Integrator Certification
g) Understanding of Various Software Platforms including: Siteminder,
Webfocus, Oracle, DB2 Connect, Sun Identity Manager, and LDAP.
h) Working knowledge of other Internet protocols (e.g., DNS, LDAP, Telnet,
*Travel requirements: *Travel requirements to client locations are
estimated at __5___%.
General requirements include extensive use of Microsoft Word; along with
potential use of Excel, Access, and/or PowerPoint if applicable. Superior
verbal and written communication; attention to detail; and strong
Experience in an ITIL environment is preferred.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.