*Security Application Tester* in *North Quincy MA*
*Duration: 3-6 Months*
*Exp: 5+ Years*
*Rate: $45/hr C2C*
*Securities Domain (Mandatory): *
· Should be able to develop integrated plan for domain engagement
in discussions with the Program Manager
· Should be able to map inward and outward dependencies
· Lead and own domain delivery Managing Customer relationship,
Ownership of RFIs/PFPs from Domain engagement perspective, Proactive
identification of opportunities.
*Application Testing (Mandatory):*
· Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to
develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products
· Develops and executes software test plans.
· Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
· Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging
and modification of software
· Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and
recommends corrective action
· Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems
· Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general
usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of
· Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad
· Expected to further build upon domain knowledge and technical/
proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise
· May guide new members in the team to help them scale up faster
*Securities and Capital Markets:*
· Applied knowledge of Securities & Capital Markets
· Good knowledge of Securities & Capital Markets business
· Understanding on various players in the industry and
interdependencies if any (e.g. Third Party Service Providers, Regulators
· Awareness of overall Securities & Capital Markets industry
iQuadra Information Services LLC
1700 Water Pl., Suite 315, Atlanta, GA 30339
Work: 770-467-3066, Fax : 404-745-0717
This email is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or
attorney-client privileged. If this information is received by anyone
other than the named addressees, the recipient should immediately notify
the sender by email. In no event shall this material be read, used,
reproduced, stored or retained by anyone other than the named addressees,
except with the express written consent of the sender or the named
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.