*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Job Title: SOFTWARE TESTING LIFE CYCLE Consultant
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

Job Description

The client is looking for Strong UNIX, SQL and JAVA SKILL SET with FULL
KNOWLEDGE OF THE STLC (SOFTWARE TESTING LIFE CYCLE) and experience IN
TESTING MESSAGING LAYER.

*Thanks & Regards

Sriram,
Saperedata Inc.,
sri...@saperedata.com
<https://p3plcpnl0094.prod.phx3.secureserver.net:2096/cpsess5371365113/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=sriram%40saperedata.com>
Direct: 732-429-1833
1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2
Iselin,Nj 08830
Fax #201-508-2996
*
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
atsri...@saperedata.com
<https://p3plcpnl0094.prod.phx3.secureserver.net:2096/cpsess5371365113/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=sriram%40saperedata.com>
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed