Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Position : Java UI Developer*
*Location : Bay Area, CA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Positions : 10*
*Job Description: *
A Major Global Retailer is looking for a Java UI Developer to help build
their responsive eCommerce site. Ideal candidates will be experienced in
using tests to drive the design of their code. This is a long-term
contract, onsite in California, and will start as soon as the right person
• Intermediate/Expert level Java/J2ee skills (30% Java 70% UI)
CSS/XHTML, JSP, JSTL
• Extensive experience and proficiency with Cross-Browser, Cross-Platform
*THIS WILL SET YOU APART FROM EVERYONE ELSE: *
• Experience building consumer-facing sites with Retail & Fortune 500
companies (*with a portfolio or work samples to prove it!*)
• Experience collaborating closely with UX teams
• Familiarity with ADD compliance standards
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.