Please reply at

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

Title : Archer GRC Administrator
Location : Vernon Hills, IL
Duration: 1 year
Start: ASAP

*Must Haves:*
1-2 years’ experience with Archer GRC
Implementation, configuration, and enhancement experience with Archer GRC
Design, build, support implementations
Good Communication
Experience interacting with customers, management, and vendors
Knowledge in any of the following Archer Modules: Enterprise, Risk,
Compliance, Policy
Understand Workflows
Experience writing custom calculations

Archer certification
Cloud knowledge
Scripting web U/I configuration
Backend SQL language/scripting

This consultant needs to know the fundamentals of the duties of
administration on the Archer GRC platform to configure and roll out new
solutions. They will need to know how to make modifications and how the
works because they will be building out more mature questionnaires/
assessments. They will also be translating the business user case into a
new assessment and work flow in the platform. Overall they will be
supporting the existing implementation and helping with the design as well
as guide the vendor.