Technical Business Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ Months
Must be Green Card/US Citizen
We are soliciting a consultant to team with the Client and DAJD to assess
DAJD operations, document functionality, identify appropriate test
processes and test data, work with multiple SDET’s on the creation of
automated scripts, and later support acceptance testing of the final
The consultant will work with the project leads – specifically the DAJD
Lead Analyst, the Client Test Manager, and the Client Project Manager.
Together, the team will perform the following activities:
· *Functional analysis*. Meet with subject matter experts to
document functions for online and batch transactions, including data entry,
business logic, exception handling.
· *Test case/script development*. Document the test case/use case,
with requirements, expectations, assumptions, variations, and results, and
review that script with subject matter experts.
· *Automated test case support*. Work with SDET’s to validate the
transition of test/use cases into automated scripts, and validate results
of test automation based on learned knowledge of expected results.
· *Acceptance testing*. Participate in manual acceptance testing
of the final converted applications in conjunction with end users.
Additional job duties include:
· Manage and complete assignments working with DAJD team members
and subject-matter-experts (SMEs) that include working with criminal
justice data and applications.
· Ability to comprehend and understand criminal justice system data
and data relationships.
· Facilitate the process of completing the “spreadsheet filling”
process (extracting DAJD test data and populating an Excel spreadsheet).
· Working with SMEs to perform QA on spreadsheets that have been
· Working with SMEs to validate all stages of testing.
· Help develop, coordinate, and assist with the testing plan for
· Reviewing DAJD batch reports and validating the content to ensure
the accuracy of the migration effort.
· Exhibit analytical/organized thinking skills.
*PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS:*
· Five (5) years of work experience as a business analyst or
· Skilled in aligning technical solutions and features to
business/functional requirements, and tracing/monitoring the fulfillment of
· Skilled in planning and performing software acceptance testing.
· Knowledge of mainframe migration processes.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team and deal with
· Skilled in accurately scoping out length and difficulty of tasks
and projects, integrating various ideas, intentions, and information to
form effective goals, objectives, timeliness, action plans, and solutions,
steadfastly pushing themselves and others for results.
· Thorough understanding of mainframe technology is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 217 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.