*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: ETL / DataStage Architect
Work Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: Long Term
Job Description :
The ETL Architect is responsible for understanding the current ETL
landscape and will be accountable to drive right ETL architecture, tool
versions, standards and best practices.
*Experience : Min 14 plus years and must have ETL Architecture experience.*
Experience with IBM DataStage ETL tool is required.
• Proficiency with the following IBM DataStage 8.X tools:
Administrator, Console, Manager, Designer, Director, QualityStage.
• Experience installing & configuring DataStage 8.X on
• Architect inter-organizational ETL system design, develop the
architectural and design decisions.
• Develop the metadata architecture - assess existing ETL tools
and recommend tools and techniques that will be utilized. Lead BI team in
the implementation of a Meta data
• Identify and define delivery phases which balance business
needs for short time implementations against technologists needs for
extensible and robust ETL solutions.
• Ensure alignment of ETL architecture and design and
development activities with overall EDW direction
• Define information delivery architecture and establish the
appropriate tools usage. Provide oversight and ensure that information
delivery applications follow industry
• Develop and maintain best practices and standards related to
• Identify and define strategies for capacity planning, data
retention/purging, data security policy, performance benchmarking, change
management methods, and meta data
• Research, evaluate, and recommend new BI technical
approaches, technologies and ETL tools.
• Direct others in analyzing and performing source system
profiling; define a strategy for source to target mapping especially for
syndicated external sources.
• Experiencing in implementing security among users in
• Working on Infosphere Information server upgrades and
• Assist in the resolution of production issues related to ETL
*Nice to have the following skills ;*
Pentaho ETL tool
• Familiar in DataStage Administrator in
creating/modifying/deleting the projects, unlocking the Jobs and also
Stopped & Started Logging Agent, ASBAgent, DataStage Services,
• 3+ years UNIX experience. Scripting (e.g. shell, perl, alerts,
• Experiencing in opening the PMRs and working with the IBM on the
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with “*remove*
<r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_R%20E%20M%20O%20V%20E_>” and include
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.
* ------------------------------ *
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.