Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Scrum Master
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Bridgewater, NJ
· An educational technology company, seeks a Scrum Master to manage
the software fulfillment and delivery process of technology projects using
Agile methodology with an emphasis on removing impediments and allowing the
Scrum team to deliver the Sprint commitments.
· The Scrum Master must be able to provide process & project
oversight, deep business and process analysis, frequent reporting and
communication to key stakeholders, adherence to standards and best
practices, and the ability to direct or influence the work of others.
· This role acts as a buffer between the team and any distracting
· This role ensures that the Scrum process is used as intended and
serves as a central information source for each project assigned.
· This position requires 5 + years of experience in the technology
solution development / delivery domain including 3 + years of experience in
Agile project management / technical business analysis.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration, or a related university degree is preferred.
· The ideal candidate for this position will possess a track record
of managing cross-functional project teams, managing internal and external
software development projects, and interfacing with multiple business areas
and management levels within the organization.
· Candidates must have training and experience using Agile
methodology, specifically Scrum will be required.
· Experience successfully integrating Agile / Scrum practices into
a waterfall/iterative culture is a plus.
· Agile certifications are a plus.
· The candidate for this position must possess experience
monitoring, tracking, and reporting on project status / health including
· The candidate must be capable of identifying and documenting
business requirements and translating them into functional and/or technical
· The candidate must be capable of overseeing all aspects of
project delivery including forecasting major milestones, assigning
resources / responsibilities, managing user expectations, managing budgets,
and managing risks/impediments.
· The ability to adjust communications to both technical and
non-technical audiences will be required.
· The ability to drive teams to meet consensus will be required.
· The ability to operate in a matrix management environment will be
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 Professional (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook) will be required.
· Proficiency working with JIRA or a similar enterprise
collaboration/issue management tool will be needed.
· Solid working knowledge of software / web development concepts,
database concepts, and internet technologies will be required.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)/*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.