Please reply at

Linux Admin
Chandler, AZ
6 Months to Possible 12-18 month contract

*H1B ONLY -- Rate $35/hr on C2C*

3+ years of *RHEL *5/6 Experience
Strong Troubleshooting skills with strong depth of Linux
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience support of monitoring upgraded application installations
Experience with *Tivoli *(strongly desired)
*Shell Scripting experience*

Scripting, RPM, YUM, patching, Red Hat Satellite, VMware, KVM, HP hardware,
and overall object oriented development background/experience
Python experience