*Please submit resumes to sri...@gmail.com <sri...@gmail.com>*

Title: Java engineer / STB DomainWork location: Philadelphia,
PADuration: 6 monthsRate: $40/hr on c2c all inclusiveExperience: 5+
years
*REQUIRED**There are 5 Java positions open.*
*Java**Skills being: STB domain, Java, Scripting, Python, and Splunk
pages,Elastic search.*

*Thanks & Regards

Sriram,
Saperedata Inc.,
sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>
Direct: 732-429-1833
1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2
Iselin,Nj 08830
Fax #201-508-2996
*
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you
registered to receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line at sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed