Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Job Title: *Workflow Management - **WF1 - SDA*
Location: Dearborn, MI
Duration: Full Time
These are Permanent / Direct Hire positions with our client
Ford’s US/Canada Timekeeping and Work Orders System (TWOS) is a system
based on legacy technology that is failing to support the operational and
contractual needs of the business. The business has identified the need to
replace this system, to enable the company to meet business and contractual
This multi-year program will include configuration and deployment of a new
scheduling and timekeeping application i.e Kronos with focus on the
following functional areas: Traditional and Alternative Work Patterns,
Overtime Scheduling and Equalization, Vacation Scheduling, Manpower
Planning, Attendance and Leave Tracking, Labor Distribution and Work
Orders, and Reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for lead System Design Analyst
for deployment and support of Kronos Workforce Management software. Design
system implementation procedures and plans that fit Ford specific
requirements. Closely work with customers on the requirements and assist
in issues resolutions. Collaborates with Ford infrastructure System
Engineers and Application Architects to ensure proper support procedures,
configuration procedures, and policies are developed and maintained to
integrate enterprise software packages.
The IT systems designer or technical lead, as a member of the delivery
team, will be responsible for design, implementation and systems expertise
of the scheduling and timekeeping system and related interfaces. Candidate
will be managing team deliverables, working with the developers of the
scheduling and timekeeping system and Ford IT team members, and develop an
in-depth understanding of the various, interfacing systems.
*Key responsibilities include:*
· Works with cross functional group to performs successful installation of
the scheduling and timekeeping software on the Ford server environments
· Responsible for documenting and updating detailed steps of server builds
· Lead the SCM processes. Educate team members to adhere to the processes
when configurations are promoted to different environments
· Responsible for understanding the capabilities and limitations of new
systems, integration of the new and the old, including limitations placed
on the integration and performance of the combined and interfacing systems.
· Active participation in creating technical documentation relating to
Security, EPHAS, ACR
· Enlists appropriate experts to ensure the system and/or application
design meets corporate and/or architecture requirements, standards and
· Requires a broad and comprehensive knowledge of technology and systems
· Works with the Business Analyst to ensure all business and user
requirements are met through design, build and implementation phases.
· Ensures system and/or applications adhere to IT principles such as
optimizing system design for performance, maintainability and usability
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science/Computer
Engineering or similar IT related field or business equivalent experience
· 5+ years’ experience as a senior systems designer or technical lead.
· IT development experience in multiple roles including in Application
· Experience developing and supporting large scale business applications,
specifically with implementation of a supplier packaged system.
· Proven ability to deliver on large, complex solutions that are highly
· Practical experience in all systems life cycle phases, including
definition and execution of release control management.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
· Ability to work effectively with global IT shared services in a matrix
· Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
· Knowledge and practical experience in core development technologies.
*Nice to have*
· Experience with implementing scheduling and timekeeping applications
· Prior experience with Ford standard development environment, technologies
and tools. (ACR, Accurev, EHPAS, Threat Modelling, Password Management)
· Experience with Ford Patterns and Architecture standards and IT Policy
· Agile Methodology and/or Unified (Iterative) Solution Delivery
· Keeps up with new and emerging technology trends.
· Ability to utilize desktop tools to accelerate communications (IM, WebEx,
· Open minded and accepting of new ideas.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.