Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

SDET W/Ecommerce or Website Testing
Redmond, WA (Local)
6 - 12 Months Contract

*Must-haves *5+ years experience as an SDET or STE
Strong e-commerce experience
Strong manual testing experience
Strong Web Services testing experience
3+ years working with SQL
Experience testing large scale websites or enterprise level ecommerce sites

*+*Coding in C#

*Role*
We are looking for a strong Software Test Engineer to test the website
content on an E-Commerce site. This person will be expected to have
experience working in an Enterprise environment, testing large scale
websites. Coding experience is a bonus but the candidate will be expected
to have a strong test engineering background to be able to have little to
no ramp up time. SQL and Web Services experience is a must