Please reply at

Position : Sr. Network Security Engineer
Location : Plano, Texas
Duration : 6 months plus extensions

*Must haves*
Strong communication skills
5 years experience in all technical aspects of network security engineering
*Strong TuFin experience* – Has used rules to identify rules that can be
removed and work with the appropriate teams to get those rules removed
4 years experience with checkpoint technologies- need recent experience
with *R75*
Experience with advanced rule base design and global objects
Analyze firewall rules to categorize/ prioritize the rules and recommend
remediation action plans based on client’s application types and Domain
boundary environment

Bluecoat Proxy knowledge

*Role :*
Provide network security engineering for new innovations, project design,
and standards development. Ensures adherence to defined Network engineering
processes and identifies and helps influence platforms strategic direction
in coordination with business user’s needs and directions.