My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Network Engineer

Location: McLean, VA

Length: 4 - 6 Months

Responsible for the fundamental organization of a system embodied in its
components, their relationships to each other and to the environment, and
the principles guiding its design and evolution.

Requires a previous domain of experience in areas other than applications
development.  Consults on overall enterprise systems design and the impact
of various new technology initiatives.  May provide technical expertise and
leadership for cross-functional teams concerning data/applications/hardware
interactions.  Recommends tools, languages, and databases to be used.  Also
includes designing and building networks based on Novell, Netware, Windows
NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP plus support of network technologies (router,
switch, cabling, network management, etc.).

Service Experience 3+ years

Works substantially with little supervision or oversight to deliver key

Served as designer on multiple projects Demonstrated  experience in
industry (1 - 3 years)

Financial Institution Experience - Preferred but not required

Deep knowledge of specific technologies and new and current architectures

Lean/Agile development experience (1+ yrs)

Problem Solving

Strong; Demonstrated experience supporting typical business problems

Detailed architectural experience with COTS implementations

Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; experience
with public speaking

Provides clear concise communication with project team and mid-level

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||* www.gassociates.com*||*