Please reply at

C C++ SQL Developer
Atlanta GA
Long Term Contract

*Required Skills:*
Expertise with C and C++
Experience with core Java - nice to have
Expertise developing applications against relational databases
Expertise with shell scripting, especially Bash
Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience as a development team’s technical lead role
Fluent in advanced SQL principles including stored procedures
Experience creating and maintaining complex build systems based on “make”
Experience with Java/C bridge technologies such as JNI and JNA
Experience with SYS V IPC

*Experience Required:*
At least five years of experience developing, maintaining, and enhancing
C/C++ applications in Unix systems.