Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

Java Developer
Minneapolis, MN or Fremont, CA -- (someone who is *local* to either MN or CA
18 months contract

*Must Haves:*
7+ years of Java/J2EE software development and implementation experience,
inclusive of production support activities

*2 + years of WebLogic experience *Practical experience with a Java-based
framework (Spring, Hibernate)
Prior experience building web services (XML, SOA/SOAP/REST)
Experience with Oracle Database.

*Plus:*Financial experience
CSS3, JavaScript, JSON, Ajax, JQuery and node.js

Client is looking for a strong Java Developer to assist one of clients .We
need the individual to have a strong background in both technologies along
with a strong general Java/J2EE background. You will be working with Weblogic
12.1.1, and will need to access the needed development of the Java based
application. There will be no training in this role, so the individual will
need to come in with significant WebLogic and Java experience.
Communication is a must in this role as the individual will be working
extensively with business users and development teams (both local and