Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Job Title: SDN Network Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Experience: 8+ years
NOTE: GC & USC only Accepted
*ROLE:* *SDN Network Engineer*
- Deliver network (function) virtualization / SDN solutions as part of our
- Deliver detailed designs of network (function) virtualization / SDN
(OpenFlow, OpenStack...) to software engineers, hardware engineers and
- Implement architectural design with business use cases, trade-offs, and
risk mitigation included.
- Provide technical presentations and documentation to influence other
stakeholders within and outside of our company.
- Potentially take partial responsibilities in project management and team
*Required Competence / Experience*
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering with a
focus on communication networks is desired.
- Background in networking with focus on IP technologies (including network
(function) virtualization / SDN) is required.
- Strong understanding of SDN Applications, SDN Controllers (e.g.
OpenDaylight), and SDN Data Plane.
- Strong understanding of OS (Linux), Hypervisors (KVM, Xen etc).
- Strong understanding of OF (Open Flow), OF Config, Open vSwitch, OVSDB,
- Strong understanding of Open Stack (Neutron, Nova etc)
- Strong understanding of legacy routing protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP etc)
and related data plane architectures.
- Excellent programming skills (C/C++/JAVA)
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work with other
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently on complex tasks
- Strong motivation in driving leading edge technologies
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.