Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Job Title: SDN Network Engineer

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 12+ Months

Experience: 8+ years

NOTE: GC & USC only Accepted

*ROLE:* *SDN Network Engineer*

- Deliver network (function) virtualization / SDN solutions as part of our

- Deliver detailed designs of network (function) virtualization / SDN
(OpenFlow, OpenStack...) to software engineers, hardware engineers and
validation engineers.

- Implement architectural design with business use cases, trade-offs, and
risk mitigation included.

- Provide technical presentations and documentation to influence other
stakeholders within and outside of our company.

- Potentially take partial responsibilities in project management and team

*Required Competence / Experience*

- Masters or PhD in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering with a
focus on communication networks is desired.

- Background in networking with focus on IP technologies (including network
(function) virtualization / SDN) is required.

- Strong understanding of SDN Applications, SDN Controllers (e.g.
OpenDaylight), and SDN Data Plane.

- Strong understanding of OS (Linux), Hypervisors (KVM, Xen etc).

- Strong understanding of OF (Open Flow), OF Config, Open vSwitch, OVSDB,

- Strong understanding of Open Stack (Neutron, Nova etc)

- Strong understanding of legacy routing protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP etc)
and related data plane architectures.

- Excellent programming skills (C/C++/JAVA)

- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work with other
engineering teams

- Strong leadership and teamwork skills

- Ability to work independently on complex tasks

- Strong motivation in driving leading edge technologies

Best Regards,

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.

Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*

Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820