Please let me know if you have any consultant for the below role:
Sr. SQL DBA/Developer
6-12 month Contract to Hire position
*EAD, GC and Citizens only*
*** Please provide your working status in the United States when applying
for this position.
*** Candidate must be local to the NJ/NY area and able to attend a face
interview, no Skype is allowed
*Required Skills: *
7+ years of extensive experience acting as a SQL DBA including experience
in Relational Database Architecture.
- Database Backup/Restore
- SQL Server Login/user setup
- Log Shipping
- SQL Server jobs
- 3rd party SQL Server Monitoring Tools
- SSIS packages
- Experience providing support after hours for database administration
tasks (Migration, Production Issus & Maintenance)
- Have worked on any types of RDBMS projects
- Programming knowledge in procedural languages (T-SQL, Stored
Procedures, functions, views, triggers, constraints, and creating Tables
and be able to do SQL Development tasks)
- Should be aware of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be able to carry on tasks with minimal supervision.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (preferably on the Software
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.