Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Firewall/Network Engineer
SCHAUMBURG, IL
6 Months Contract (Long Term Contract/ Contract to perm)

*EAD Green Card and Green Card ONLY*

*Must-haves*
3-5 years of networking exp as an engineer
Linux exp (command line)
Loadbalancer
Firewall exposure (palo alto, fortinet, sonicwall)
DNS (understanding the flows) or Bluecoat
routing knowledge (cisco routers and switches)
troubleshooting BGP
security exposure (firewalls)
VPN, configurations

*Role*
This is a very large 24/7 environment. Looking for someone who is a network
engineer with security exp. Very fast paced and looking for a team player
who is willing to work in a rotating on call environment. Day spent with
configurations, DNS issues, troubleshooting, loadbalancer, working with
firewalls ( requests come in to open firewalls, service, validate, modify,
create/make changes. support, troubleshoot) Two big projects coming up: 1/
tuning wifi on in retail locations 2. replacing external firewalls