*Job Title : Senior C# Developer*
Location : Marina Del Rey, CA
Duration : 06+ Months
*Rate : $50 per hour on C2C *
*Here is the job description for WPF C# Developer Role*
The duties include, but are not limited to performing standard software
development tasks associated with the design and development of a new
These tasks include requirements gathering, analysis, design, prototyping,
coding, testing, training and documentation.
· Develop, test and deploy the custom C#.NET thick client
applications in an Agile/SCRUM environment using WPF, .NET Framework 4.5,
SQL Server 2008, and Visual Studio 2012.
· Develop applications using C#, design patterns, OO methods, WCF
Service, protocol buffer service, stored procedures, and TSQL.
· Follow and comply with company's AGILE/SCRUM SDLC processes,
procedures, and guidelines for all development work and participate in
technical reviews of all components developed.
· Advanced knowledge of event handlers, compression technology,
multi-threading, and code optimization.
· Communicate with project manager, team lead, and team members
over technical issues and change requests.
· Follow change management system and version management systems.
Experience with TFS preferred.
· Document all technical work as requested.
· Ability to display a high degree of analytical skills,
out-of-the-box thinking, and creative solution while communicate to others
· 2 to 5 years of WPF experience, 5 to 7 years of overall experience
· Strong Experience with XAML.
· Prefer trading analytics software development.
· High degree of comfort in a fast paced Agile SDLC.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.