Hope you are doing great.

*Java Developer*

*Des Moines, IA*

*3 month (with possible extension)*

*Phone and Skype*

I'm looking for SENIOR resources who can add value in full stack web
development in Java, Spring MVC.

The full requirements are *Java, Spring MVC, RESTful webservices*,
with *Javascript,
HTML5*, and *CSS3* on the front end.  I need FULL STACK web developers who
have very good communication skills, and can speak up to help in the design

This is an *Agile environment*, and they are current building a *CRM
analytics product* that these consultants would be helping build.

There is a possibility that these contracts could extend beyond 3 months,
as there is funding allocated into 2015, however, the contracts are current
written for 3 months.

Please send resumes directly to me.   Again, I only want *VETTED, SENIOR
candidates, who have 9/10+ communication skills.*

*Harshit Goel*

*IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |

Email:  hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:

Gtalk: harshit.13goel