Hope you are good...!!!
Please find the below requirement for CQ/CMS/Java Developers and let me
know if you have any suitable resources..…,
*Quick reply on:-deep...@eruditionweb.com <deep...@eruditionweb.com>*
Position : CQ/CMS/Java Developers
Location : New York
Duration : 3-6 Months
- You will work as part of a global cross-functional delivery team for
an international company. You will create and maintain customer-facing
Adobe CQ5 content management systems that impacts both how brands are
perceived, but importantly also their stream of revenue.
- You will be working in a team with experienced experts who are
enthusiastic about software development and the design and architecture of
digital systems. Each individual of the team specializes in different
aspects of web development and openly shares that knowledge on a daily
- In this position you will be able to excel by applying your extensive
Java development experience. You will be facing interesting questions about
the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle a
potential load of millions of visitors per day. Questions can be the
implementation of caching strategies, suitable design patterns, memory
utilization, security, and much more exiting stuff.
- You will be responsible to deliver high quality code and solid
documentation. You will have a platform to show your code and achievements
in code and design reviews. An agile development methodology will support
and backup your efforts in the team.
*Job Requirment :*
- Minimum of 5 years Java/JEE experience (certification is a PLUS)
including Servlets, JSP
- Experience in the development of enterprise-level Web Content
Managements Systems, preferably based on Adobe CQ5
- Minimum of 5 years experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS,
- Exposure to web systems and infrastructure (Apache HTTP/web servers,
servlet containers, caching, proxies, security, CDNs)
- Experience in debugging web applications
- Experience in the analysis of Java server applications (performance
optimizations, heap and thread dump analysis)
- Experience in development infrastructure and tools (revision control,
bug tracking, wiki)
- Knowledge of Java modularization or OGSi is a PLUS
- Knowledge of Java Content Repository (JCR) is a PLUS
- Knowledge of RESTful principles is a PLUS
- Willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with technology IS A MUST
Phone : 785 783 5571
Gtalk : deepakb.eruditionweb
We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills 1618 Title iii passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered SPAM as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in the subject line and your ID
will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.