Please reply at

Note : This is Not our direct client requirement.

RPG Developer
Golden Valley, MN (Locals ONLY)
6 Months Contract

4-6 years of RPG programming experience
Strong knowledge of RPG IV (RPGLE or ILE RPG)
Working knowledge of embedded SQL programming
Strong knowledge base in display programming development and maintenance
Experience with the following tools/development aids: ALDON, HAWKEYE, SDA,
and/ or RDA
EDI Experience.

*Daily Responsibilities:*
Purely a heads down development role
Develop and work with ad hoc testing scripts, typically CL programs.