*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Business Analyst/Quality Assurance Consultant*
*3 to 6 month assignment*
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Acts as departmental QA lead. Performs consistent quality reviews
along with developing and executing plans.
- Independently executes new ad hoc queries and reports, under direction
of BI Manager.
- Business lead for SFHP projects and initiatives as assigned by BI
- Documentation of report processes and logic applied in reporting.
- Develops management summaries which present data findings in a
professional, concise and readable format appropriate for content and
- Tracks industry standards and benchmarks.
*EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING REQUIRED*
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Master in Public Health,
and/ or Masters of Business Administration or related field are preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience with health care organizations
- Strong technical skills: MS Office suite and SQL is required
- Advanced analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent proven communication skills; ability to formulate and
communicate data process, findings and recommendations
- Experience working in Managed Care environment
- Prior experience in Government Health Programs e.g. Medicare/Medicaid
- Business Intelligence tool and Pharmacy reporting experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of health care guidelines and standards
- Ability to manage multiple priority projects and shift priorities as
- Ability to produce accurate and precise work, detect discrepancies and
resolve discrepancies all while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a cross functional/matrix environment
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and as part of a team
- Knowledge of claims based healthcare data
- Experience in analysis, interpretation and reporting using medical or
administrative data sets
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.