Hope You are doing well….
Please find the below details of Our bench consultants.
*Skill: Sr. Informatica Developer*
*Exp: 8+ years*
*Location: Madison, WI *
7.5 years of total IT experience and Technical proficiency in the Data
Warehousing teamed with Business Requirements Analysis, Application Design,
Development, Implementation, Data Modeling and Testing of Data Warehouse
systems for Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Finance.
· 7+ years of extensive experience in Informatica Power Center
8.x/9.x, Informatica Power Exchange 8.6 to implement data warehouses/data
marts which involve creating, debugging and executing mappings, sessions,
tasks, and workflows.
· Experience in integration of various data sources like Oracle,
SQL Server, DB2, Teradata and Flat Files into Warehouse.
· Well versed in Data modeling concepts incorporating dimensional
modeling (star and snowflake schema), logical and physical data modeling.
· Experience on Informatica designer tools – transformations,
reusable transformations, mappings, and mapplets.
· Strong Experience in Developing Mappings using Informatica
Transformations like Source Qualifier, Expression, Connected & Unconnected
Lookup, Aggregarator, Expression, Sorter, Joiner, Sequence Generator,
Normalizer, Update strategy, Router,Union and Filter etc
· Proficient in performance tuning of Informatica Mappings,
Transformations, and Sessions
· Worked extensively with Informatica Workflow Manager (using tools
such as Task Developer, Worklet and Workflow Designer, and Workflow
Monitor) to build and run workflows.
· Extensively worked with Slowly Changing Dimensions (Type I, Type
II and Type III).
· Technical hands-on expertise using OLAP tool Business Objects
(Reports, Designer, Web Intelligence, Info view, and Supervisor).
· SQL/Database developer experience in writing efficient SQL
queries, PL/SQL Scripts, fine tuning queries and wrote several SQL queries
for adhoc reporting.
· Extensive Experience in Developing Oracle Database objects like
Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Tables, Views and a Experience in
Tuning the SQL code.
· Experience in maintenance and enhancement of existing data
extraction, cleansing, transformation, and loading processes to improve
· Extesnsively used ESP Scheduler, Autosys, and Informatica
Scheduler for Scheduling workflows.
· Experience in writing Unix Shell Scripts and SQL scripts for data
· Excellent exposure on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Strong ability to quickly adapt to new applications, platforms
· Strong commitment towards quality, experience in ensuring
compliance to coding standards and review process with excellent
analytical/communication skills and good team spirit.
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* sugarland, TX-77478,
Contact: 281 306 0508 Fax: 281-306-0501, Email: bha...@flexeraglobal.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.