*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

*Title: Project Manager - Hyperion*

*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Client: CSC*

*Job Description: *

Overall Exp: 8 to 12·

Good familiarity with Oracle’s Hyperion budgeting software  with
implementation experience·

Effective project manager with strong communication skills and the ability

create/manage a relationship with a business sponsor that has challenging
timeframe expectations.

·         Ability to identify/clarity application configuration and
workflow requirements.

·         Good written and spoken English.

: Remediate a failed Oracle Hyperion implementation.

Failure was due to unclear/conflicting requirements from business sponsor +

testing/validation before go live + inadequate end user training.

• This person will need to do requirements analysis and act as an

between the technical team and the business sponsor and his associates.

• This person will benefit from strong familiarity with Hyperion and with
the budgeting process.

• This person would benefit from prior experience with healthcare provider

but this is a nice to have thing.Remediate a failed Oracle Hyperion

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*

*sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*

*Iselin, NJ 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed