*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

*Title: Software Engineer – Edifecs Developers*
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

*Job Description :*

*Total of 4 to 7 yrs of experience. *
*Must have at least 1 yr of development experience on Edifecs. *
*Hands On Experience on EDIFECS platform dealing with EDI transactions like
837 I/P/D, 834, 835, 270/271, 276/277 etc: *
*Working experience on HL7 2.x is mandatory. (Providers, ADT, Pharma, Lab,
Prescriptions, Orders, Billing).*
*Experience working on Java / Ensemble is a plus since existing code needs
to be studied and understood in  reverse engineering mode *
*Experience working on eGate SRE, is a plus (Not JCAPS 5, 6 or ICAN)*

*The candidate should able to develop/build custom HL7 interfaces.*
*The candidate should have the ability to arrive at the new requirements
and build custom interfaces and mappings by looking at the existing code
and interfaces and Document work done *

*Java , Ensemble, eGATE SRE*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional *

*sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*

*Iselin, NJ 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
<sri...@saperedata.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed