We are looking for *Senior Cognos Developer *for one of our direct clients
in *NJ. *Kindly go through the below job Description and let me know your
interest. Please send me your updated resume in word format along with
pay rate details.
*Job Title : Senior Cognos Developer *
*Client : Johnson & Johnson*
*Location : Raritan, NJ*
*Duration : 3 Months Extendable contract *
*Pay Rate : $Open *
*Only GC's and Citizen*
Cognos Consultant Job profile:
• Perform data analysis and develop reporting specs.
• Designing and implementing ROLAP/OLAP cubes, Dashboards and Scorecards,
Reports, Cognos Framework models and Report definitions.
• Create, enhance, and maintain Framework Manager Models (Relational and
DMR) which connect to a TeraData data warehouse database, including
packages designed for report development and for ad hoc Workspace Advanced
users, according to best practices.
• Exhibit a commitment to data quality by validating results compared with
the data warehouse database at each step of the development process.
• Develop dashboards for executives using Cognos Workspace.
• Experience in DMR modeling best practices and techniques
• Analyzing end user requirements and based on findings design report
mock-ups specifications and production reports.
• Assist business users with Cognos Ad-Hoc reporting.
• Assisting in troubleshooting post-production performance issues with end
user report queries.
• Working with various IT teams to show them the best practices for their
own solutions that help end users access and analyze data in the data
warehouse, data mart or operational systems.
• Performs other related reporting duties as required or assigned.
• Experience in creating Active Reports for Mobility iPad Solutions.
• Functional experience with Corporate Financial/Management reporting and
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with the Cognos reporting tool
suite (Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Framework Manager,
Event Studio, Metrics Studio, Cognos Cubes, Transformer, Cognos SDK).
• Strong experience in Cognos BI 10.2.x
• Ability to independently develop Framework Manager Models and advanced
Report Studio and/or Analysts Studio reports is required.
• Strong experience developing report studio reports from DMR or
Dimensional or TM1 Cube package as a source using Cognos MDX functions.
• Strong experience in creating Dimensional Reports.
• Ability to collaborate on a team with infrastructure, data warehouse, and
business analyst resources, and clearly communicate solutions to both
technical and non-technical team members.
• Ability to troubleshoot query issues during report development using a
methodical approach, including comparing the tabular data from Cognos
queries with Teradata queries on the data warehouse database based on the
• Strong understanding of BI and Data Warehouse database concepts. Ability
to develop Report Studio queries which accurately use the relationships
between fact tables in the data warehouse database.
• Proficient in DMR and Dynamic Cubes.
• Experience with developing complex, optimized and insightful reports on
iPad using Active Reports.
• Ability to create BI reports from TM1 cubes.
• Strong experience in Cognos SDK.
• Strong experience in SQL.
• Experience within HealthCare/Pharmaceutical industry
• Experience with Teradata intergration with Cognos BI 10.1.1/10.2.1.
• Experience with TM1.
IT Solutions, Inc.
2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com
Mail Id : bramar...@itcsolutions.com
Desk No : 732-924-4224 / Fax: (732) 985-7920
Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions
8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small
Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated
Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier
Diversity Council (NMSDC)
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.