I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
Location – York, PA
Duration : 12 Months
The qualified candidate for this position will work within a team of
developers on client's Sales Tool software that includes various Building
Efficiency products. The candidate will be responsible for additional
applications and utilities required to support this suite of software.
Specific duties include:
· Designs, develops, documents, and implements software solutions
in accordance with project specifications, ensuring completion within the
planned time constraint and meeting the established objectives for quality,
reliability and performance. Uses judgment in suggesting adaptations or
modifications where appropriate.
· Analyzes the impact and feasibility of change requests on
existing software and implements corrective actions.
· Provides both technical and administrative documentation in a
timely manner for developed software and design models.
· Provides technical input, feedback, and consultation to other
internal organizations involved in system design or implementation
activities. Participate in technology transfer initiatives between IT
departments, R&D, and Product Engineering.
· Directs less experienced software developers in investigation,
analysis, and data gathering. Provides instruction and recommendations in
the application of sound practices in software development. Reviews coding
· Provides field support as needed.
· Adheres to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science; or a Bachelor Degree in
Engineering, Science, or Mathematics discipline with strong Computer
· 5 years software development experience in ASP.NET, C#, HTML, and
· Experience in relational database management systems and SQL
· Proficiency with Microsoft Windows operating systems and MS
Office Suite programs.
· Ability to manipulate large data collections in both databases
· Ability to understand technical material.
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team
environment with engineers, analysts, marketing personnel, designers, and
drawing and software developers.
· Ability to work independently, with good organizational skills
and the flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple projects with
exceptional attention to detail.
· High degree of interpersonal skills including both oral and
· Ability to assimilate and implement new and emerging
*The Ideal Candidate will also meet the following requirements: *
· Proficiency with MS SQL Server.
· Experience with source code repositories such as SVN, SourceSafe,
or MS TFS.
Thanks & Regards
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.