Hope you are doing great.
Looking for Local consultant please check in your database if you have good
candidates for this position.
*Job Title:* Senior Java Developer - Big
Data and Hadoop
*Job Location: *Bethpage NY 11714
*Job Duration:* Long Term Contract
*Phone then F2F*
Our Media & Entertainment client is seeking a Senior Java Developer for a
long-term consulting contract opportunity. As a Senior Developer, you'll
be part of the team building large Big Data Platform(s) that can ingest
multi-terabyte data that will be consumed for Business Analytics,
Operational Analytics, Text Analytics, Data Services and build Big Data
Solutions for the client's infrastructure.
· 8-10 years of Java/J2EE Development experience, building and
managing complex products/solutions
· Expertise in Java programming (threading, synchronization,
concurrency, security, JDBC, JNI, RMI)
· Experience with messaging middle-ware (JMS/EMS), distributed
systems, scalable architectures and caching techniques
· Expert level experience in architecting and building Hadoop,
NoSQL, InMemory Platforms(s) and data collectors
· Strong experience deploying applications to Linux/Unix
· Experience in the following technologies is highly desirable:
Java Web Services, Oracle SQL Developer, JSP, EJB, Struts, Spring, Ant, JSF
JMS and XML
· Familiar with the concepts of correlation, reconciliation and
synchronization as they apply to higher level constructs such as services,
business processes, composite applications
· Experience in high-performance server software development,
involving multi-processing, transaction management and network programming
· Solid experience with object relational mapping, Oracle, and SQL
· Experience architecting and building data fabric with Flume or
Kafka is a plus
· Operational Data Analytics and visualization using Big Data
technologies, Hadoop, Splunk or Tibco is a plus
· Tibco EMS, Tibco Business Works, Tibco Business Events is a plus
· Experience with Shell Scripting, Perl and Python is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.