Hope you are doing great.
Looking for Local consultant please check in your database if you have good
candidates for this position.
*Job Title:* QA white box testers
*Job Location: *Emeryville, CA
*Job Duration:* Long Term Contract
*Phone then F2F*
Do you yearn to test beyond the UI? Are you eager to dive deep into the
code to understand how it works? We are looking for a White Box Test
Engineer who is passionate about using testing backend services and
technologies. This is NOT the typical black box testing position. You will
code side-by-side with developers on a variety of projects to build the
necessary quality infrastructure and frameworks.
· Get your hands dirty designing, coding, maintaining, and
extending white box testing frameworks across a range of different backend
projects and teams.
· Own the QA processes and tools for ensuring quality in all
aspects of these backend systems. Advocate for adherence to best quality
· Automate wherever possible, from regression test scripts to
deployment processes to metrics reporting dashboards. Anything done
manually is a candidate to be automated.
· Anticipate team needs and proactively identify areas of
improvement, efficiency, and new tools to incorporate into the quality
· Ensure visibility of efforts by designing methods of tracking and
reporting quality metrics across all implementations to determine the
effect of changes made to various systems.
· Provide guidance and support while bringing other team members up
to speed on these processes and frameworks.
· The ability to code and script using common scripting and OO
languages with a preference for candidates strong in Java and Junit.
· Technical aptitude across a range of tools including Python,
· The ability to lead the quality effort for a development team and
be a vocal advocate of the use and adherence to best testing practices and
· Experience working within and preferably designing tests for
backend (non-UI based) systems.
· Strong Unix/Linux skills
· Nice to have: Experience using Hadoop or other “big data”
technologies, or Solr and other search/indexing tools.
· Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent (MS a
*Additional helpful skills *
· 3+ years in OO coding or OO white box testing, preferably in the
area of web-based applications. Programming experience in Java, C++ or any
other OO language.
· Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system.
· Knowledge of the benefits and limitations of different scripting
languages (such as PERL, Shell, PHP, Python, etc) and unit testing
frameworks (Junit, TestNG, etc).
· Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail.
*IDC Technologies, Inc. *
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035*
Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 1013 |Fax: 408-608-6088 |
Email: hars...@idctechnologies.com <%20hars...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.