Please reply at

Position : Java/Mule Developer
Location : Columbia,SC
Duration : 5 years Contract

*Skill Set:*
Experience in one or more of the following (Top 3 are mandatory)
Design and develops Mule Flows based on latest Mule versions ( 3.4 and up )
Demonstrable experience with JMS Queues and Publish/Subscribe models
Develop JUnit Test Cases for Flows/End Points
Experience with Spring Framework (Minimum version 3.2)
Experience with Spring Security Framework
Design and Develop SOAP/REST Web Services
Develops integration test scripts (using tools such as SOAP-UI Test Suite)
Experience with SOA / Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy)
Understanding of UNIX and Windows OS scripting environments
Knowledge of cloud platforms and environments
Exposure to Agile Methodologies, SCRUM preferred
Demonstrable competence in programming and shell scripting.
Heavy experience in integration of Java components into large scale
distributed applications – including control and management of changes.