Please reply at

Server Administrator
Eden Prairie, MN (Locals ONLY)
6+ Months Contract

*Must-haves :*1-3 years of server admin experience
Experience working with FTP and SFTP
Experience working with automated computer production scheduling
Scripting knowledge (preferrably Powershell)
knowledge of VPN, point to point and other network communication methods
Ability to provide on call support when necessary
Experience working with a scheduling tool (activebatch, tivoli, or
something similar)

*Plusses *Activebatch experience
MS Windows server 03 or 08 experience

Developing scripts to encrypt, rename and transport data
Define the schedule, encryption and method for the data interchange
Schedule all computer processing jobs and adjust schedule when necessary
Ensure schedule is accurately configured, troubleshoot and make adjustments
when necessary
Provide production support for data interchange systems
Analyze workflows and procedures and make recommendations for reruns and
processing procedure improvements
Collect and document requirements and test plan working with external
partners and internal developers