*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Senior Ab Initio Developer*
*Location: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Primary Technical / Business Skills**:*
We are seeking a versatile Sr. Ab Initio Developer to develop new and
unique solutions clients, using recently released Ab Initio software. This
position requires an extremely flexible developer with architecture and
development experience beyond just Ab Initio. This is an opportunity to
work on a project at the intersection of business processes, logistics and
technology development. The successful candidate will be responsible for
all tasks involved in extracting, transforming and loading data into the
warehouse. The ETL Developer will focus on designing and integrating the
ETL components and resolving data centric issues and must be able to assist
in the data analysis efforts necessary to resolve the data issues
encountered. Additional functional responsibility:
• Installation, configuration, and administration of ETL tools
• Management and maintenance of ETL tools' software releases
• Source and target analysis
• Design and develop automated ETL processes
• Monitor load process to ensure accurate data feeds
• Supervise, guide, direct, and mentor junior team members including
managing a team of individuals
• Ensure that the ETL requirements are adequately understood and documented.
• Design the ETL application architecture based on the documented
• Assist in the development of the ETL application and lead the Data
Acquisition development team.
• Perform QA functions for the ETL application, including ensuring that
system and integration test plans are developed and executed.
• Develop detailed ETL specifications based on business requirements.
• Develop and test the ETL application following all ETL standards and
• Assist in the design of the ETL application.
• Performed in a leadership role on an Ab Initio project with design and
Below is a list of some of the skills that the person should have:
• Advanced knowledge of Ab Initio Graph development including PDL and
principles of generic graph design
• Knowledge of Ab Initio Data Profiler
• Advanced knowledge of Ab Initio Metadata Hub and ACE/BRE
• Advanced knowledge of UNIX
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of Ab Initio Operations Console
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.