Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

*Job Title: -   Java UI Developer*

*Location: -   Middletown, NJ*

*Duration: -  12+ months*

*Experience: -  8-10 years*

NOTE: Local candidates only accepted

*Role: Java UI Developer*

- GUI development

- Knowledge of REST APIs

- Java

- XML expertise

*The resource will have to be based in Middletown, NJ. *

This has approved funding for development of POC for policy controllers on
ECOMP framework (Domain 2.0). We will need a fairly Senior resource to help
seed further work

Best Regards,

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.

Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*

Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820