Please reply at

Data Analyst
6 - 12 Months Contract

Deep Data Analysis skills
Minimum of 1-5 years experience in Data Quality, Data Analytics, Business
Intelligence or Business Analysis
Strong experience with Data Quality Assurance, Data Modeling, Data
Warehouse, Data Profiling and Data Mapping
Bachelors degree required, preferably in IT or other analytic discipline
Experience troubleshooting complex data quality problems
Strong SQL Experience
Must be able to work independently or on a team
Amazing communication

*Plus :*
Experience working for a merchandising/retail company
Experience with a BI tool (example: Cognos, SSRS, ect.)
Experience with Micro strategy, web focus, SAS, or Tableau knowledge